In just seven days, our client I Live Here I Give Here will launch the third annual Amplify Austin—a 24-hour, community-wide effort to raise funds for hundreds of nonprofits across seven counties.
This year’s event begins at 6 p.m. March 5 and ends at 6 p.m. March 6, and the goal is to raise $7 million. Each year Amplify has raised funds well over its goal, and this year it hopes to do the same.
With seven days left before Amplify raises $7 million, we’ve complied the top seven reasons why you should get involved.
1. Your gift will be matched dollar-for-dollar by sponsors, amplifying its impact on the nonprofit of your choosing.
2. More than 500 nonprofits will participate in the event, so you can donate to any cause you feel passionate about.
3. It’s 100 percent tax deductible! It shouldn’t be the main reason you give, but it’s definitely a perk!
4. You really are making an impact—in the past two years Amplify Austin has raised $8.5 million.
5. You’re helping puppies, children and families in your community—need we say more?
6. You could help a nonprofit win a grand prize, which really means bonus cash!
7. It’s a chance to celebrate nonprofits in Central Texas. If you live here, then why not give here?